Node JS Developer
Employment Type: Contract or Permanent
Location: Remote, GMT/BST timezone
You will be one of our team of developers for onboarding set top boxes. You will need to work independently at first and then onboard and lead others as we grow the team. There is a mixture of challenges as we bring on new set top box platforms and updates as existing platforms change. Your goal will be a stable set of scrapers that can adapt and keep working with minimal intervention.
- Maintain and streamline our existing scrapers in NodeJS
- Develop and maintain image processing Lambdas in Python on AWS using OpenCV
- Help us to rapidly expand our network by adapting and extending our software to bring new platforms online
- Automate the validation of scrapes to ensure that high levels of accuracy is maintained
- Play a part in an agile team – participate in stand-ups, sprint planning & retrospectives.
- Gain exposure to other popular programming languages and frameworks including Python, Lambda, OCR of screenshots on Raspberry Pi devices using Tesseract