SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LEAD
Seniority Level: Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote role (UK) with occasional travel to London
We are looking for a Software Development Lead who wants to grow with our company and has aspirations to move up to a VP Engineering role. Looper is a startup going through a significant growth stage, where managing both the product roadmap and customer deliverables has become a significant role.
You’ll be leading and managing an agile remote software development team spread across many countries. We’re looking for you to help us organise our core development team, drive a more efficient delivery cycle and nurture creative approaches and solutions.
- Lead the development team through management and mentorship.
- Deliver to both product roadmap and commercial deadlines.
- Contribute to recruitment activities and develop the team’s skillsets to ensure a quality end product
- Develop metrics and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and are consistent
- Ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organisation’s resources are used responsibly
- Ensure any technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Implement and enforce our standards of performance
- Scrum master
- Agile requirements decomposition.
What we’re looking for